Windridge Pet Resort
A Lifetime Devoted to Animals
Dogs enjoy beach walks on the beautiful shoreline
Miles of private wooded trails for walking.
Paula has over thirty years experience as a Veterinary Technician, and worked at the Toronto Zoo for over twenty five years, where she cared for animals ranging from Peacocks to Tigers to Bats to endangered Black Footed Ferrets. This experience gives Paula the expertise to care for all kinds of pets, including exotics, birds, small animals, horses, dogs and cats.
Paula is using her years of experience to offer the following services through Windridge Pet Resort:
- Pet Boarding – I care for your dogs or cats, in my own spacious home. My property allows for multiple walks per day, ranging from shoreline strolls to forest hikes. Special dietary needs, medicine administration or other restrictions or health considerations are not a problem.
- In Home Pet Boarding – I will visit your home, as many times per day as you feel comfortable with, and care for your pets in their own environment. Perfect for cats, fish, small animals and birds. I’ll also, if you request it, check mail, turn lights on and off, pick up papers, and generally make your home look “lived in” for security.
- Kennel or Cattery Care – I know how frustrating it can be to find experienced, reliable, mature help to care for your kennel or cattery when you can’t be there. I will visit your property as many times per day as you prefer. I will feed, water, exercise, check on the over all health of your animals, administer meds, and give you a daily update.
- Pet Nanny Services – Traveling with or shipping pets is one of the most stressful experiences for you and your pets can go through. There are flight arrangements, carry bags, import and export paperwork, and tons of red tape. I will make all your pet’s travel arrangements, whether for your move to another location, or to their new owners. I take care of all details for you, from start to finish.
- Don’t see the service you require listed here? Just contact me! I’m very willing to work with you to provide the service your pets need.